Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Wonderful Wednesday

It's Wonderful Wednesday at Mscraps & all the wonderful Wednesday products are 50% off just for today. I have a new product today, too. It's my first cut file & I'm hoping to have more cut file products in the coming days.

They are 4 assorted cut files in SVG formats for those using Silhouette cameo or Cricut. I made individual PNG formats so you could also use them as a paper masks for your digital layouts.

 Please note that these preview was a photograph of the actual cuts I made using my cameo & this product does not include a shadowed option.

Cutfile #1

Hear are a couple of sample layouts from Mscraps CT...
by France

by Scrapmemories

I have also prepared a sampler for my cut file which I will be posting as freebie next week. Don't forget to keep coming back so you won't miss it. I actually created a bunch of freebies but I hope you'd also purchase some of my products.

Have a good Wednesday.
xoxo
ing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think.
Will try my best to reply to all of your comments.